This is the first attempt at a dry rub for roast chicken.
I am pretty pleased with the taste and just look at the colours. 🙂
Please see PK’s Dry Rub Split Roast Chicken where I tested it out for the first time.
You will need:
- 1 Tbsp ground rock salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black peppercorns
- 1 tsp ground paprika (I used smoked)
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp kashmiri chili powder
- 1/4 tsp tumeric powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp beetroot powder (for colour, I make my own here)
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- Bring all the ingredients together.
- Get distracted by how amazing it looks and smells.
- Mix everything together.
- Rub it all over the chicken including the cavity.
You can use this like button without having to log in.