A simple Vietnamese style marinade to bring out the best in your beef. Mix it into beef strips and let everything sit in the fridge for at least two hours. Then you are ready to stirfry. 🙂
Mix together using a wet mixer:
- 2 lemon grass stalks (tender inner layers only)
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp palm sugar
- 3 garlic cloves
- a tiny bit of water
- a sprinkle of cracked black peppercorns (optional)
- see more marinade posts here
- see more Vietnamese cuisine posts here
- see more southeast Asian posts here
- go to all meal ingredients here
Please consider subscribing to get a weekly email summary of our posts.
You can use this like button without having to log in.