You can use roasted garlic in so many ways. Cold on a tasting plate, warm spread on crusty bread, pizzas, pasta, anywhere you use garlic really!
It makes your kitchen smell amazing and the roasting process in olive oil gives the garlic a lovely soft texture and a nutty taste. It couldn’t be easier and I don’t even take the cloves out of their natural roasting bag. 🙂
This is what I recently used it for:
- Preheat your fan forced oven to about 180c
- Oil a very small garlic roaster or cast iron pot.
- Pop the garlic bulb into the pot and drizzle generously with oil.
- Put the pot in the oven, covered, and cook for about an hour.
- Carefully pull the bulb out and let it cool some.
- Chop the top off the bulb and squeeze the bulb from the bottom to release the soft garlic paste.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
RECIPES FEATURING GARLIC
MORE NORECIPE GOODNESS
Please consider subscribing to a weekly email summary of our posts or check us out on Facebook @growitcatchitcookit.
You can use this like button without having to log in.