You can use roasted garlic in so many ways. Cold on a tasting plate, warm spread on crusty bread, pizzas, pasta, anywhere you use garlic really!
It makes your kitchen smell amazing and the roasting process in olive oil gives the garlic a lovely soft texture and a nutty taste. It couldn’t be easier and I don’t even take the cloves out of their natural roasting bag. 🙂
This is what I recently used it for:
- Preheat your fan forced oven to about 180c
- Oil a very small garlic roaster or cast iron pot.
- Pop the garlic bulb into the pot and drizzle generously with oil.
- Put the pot in the oven, covered, and cook for about an hour.
- Carefully pull the bulb out and let it cool some.
- Chop the top off the bulb and squeeze the bulb from the bottom to release the soft garlic paste.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Please consider subscribing to a weekly email summary of our posts or check us out on Facebook @growitcatchitcookit.