Recently my family looked after a dog for someone while they holidayed in New Zealand. Their owner stocked us up with lots of dog food cans and an amazing can opener. I had to buy my own when the doggy went back to their home as it simply is the best can opener I have ever used.
Note: This is not a paid post.
- Ezysafe 3 in 1 Jar, Bottle & Can Opener
- Exceptional build quality
- Cleans easily (we just wipe ours and put it away)
- Opens cans, jars and bottles
- No sharp edges left on can as it leaves a beveled edge
Some might find the cost too high for a can opener. If you think it is too high, wait for a special as you won’t regret this purchase.
Available online at www.bjenterprises.com.au/ for about $40 AUD.
This is simply the best can opener I have ever used. There was always the odd can that my last openers couldn’t handle and I had to hack open with a knife.
Hope this review helps and feel free to send me any comments or corrections.
- See more kitchen kit posts here
- See our other product reviews here
- See more growing, catching and cooking equipment here
Please consider subscribing to a weekly email summary of our posts or check us out on Facebook @growitcatchitcookit.