These deceptively filling rice paper rolls won’t break the bank and are full of healthy fillings to boot :).
Bring together your preferred ingredients and have some warm water on standby.
Last time I made them I made use of my FoodHacks: Quick Pulled Chicken Breast and fresh ingredients from my kitchen garden.
- Place a sheet of rice paper in warm water for 5 or so seconds a side.
- Place the sheet on a moist surface (I used a moistened wooden chopping board).
- Put a small amount of your chosen filling in the top part of the rice paper sheet.
- Fold the top over the filling in a downwards motion and then the sides into the filling.
- Roll the whole sheet down and over several times.
- Repeat and enjoy :).