These deceptively filling rice paper rolls won’t break the bank and are full of healthy fillings to boot :).
Bring together your preferred ingredients and have some warm water on standby.
Last time I made them I made use of my FoodHacks: Quick Pulled Chicken Breast and fresh ingredients from my kitchen garden.
- Place a sheet of rice paper in warm water for 5 or so seconds a side.
- Place the sheet on a moist surface (I used a moistened wooden chopping board).
- Put a small amount of your chosen filling in the top part of the rice paper sheet.
- Fold the top over the filling in a downwards motion and then the sides into the filling.
- Roll the whole sheet down and over several times.
- Repeat and enjoy :).
I whipped up some of my Southeast Asian Dipping Sauce, squirted in some Sriracha Hot Sauce, added some coriander sprigs and Hoisin Sauce.
You can use this like button without having to log in.