I think there are only two types of people on this planet and it comes down to pasta to sauce ratios :). I fall into the lots and lots of pasta with just a little sauce camp.
So this easy peasy way of making a quick lunch or dinner is right up my alley. If you prefer a creamier runny sauce and lots of it please try my Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo.
Each adult serve of this dish needs:
- 2 handfuls of fresh fettuccine
- 2 organic free range eggs
- a handful of cherry tomatoes
- some torn basil
- cracked black peppercorns to taste
- a slug of garlic infused olive oil
- lots of Parmigiano-Reggiano or another hard cheese