I almost can’t believe it has been a year since my first blog post, PK’s Beef Jerky.
What started out as a mental outlet in the middle of the night (I was up a lot at night after my second child was born) has become a focal point for sharing my passions with all of you.
Highlights from the year:
- so many helpful comments and tips from readers
- money raised for charity
- new friends made
- loads of excuses to be in the garden all the time (‘…it is for the blog honey’)
- new dishes tried and munched on
- bonding with my children over gardening, cooking and fishing
- spreading the work of other passionate people
- got in contact with amazing people on Facebook and Instagram.
I guess I just wanted to say thanks to everyone and promise to keep working with you to create exciting content next year. A special thanks to the guest bloggers for doing things I can’t, coming to my house to teach me things and answering a million questions (Ben) on garden pests, composting and chilis :).
I really need to get more catching content to you (fishing mostly) as I have been a bit lax in 2016 there. At the very least this will involve a fish species guide/index and lots of equipment guides and reviews.
Hope to see you before growitcatchitcookit.com turns 2 :),