These carrot and honey chips are a great alternative to potato fries. Even little fussy eaters will munch down on them. 🙂
#dinner #carrot #vegetarian #kidfriendlymeals
- Cut the sides of your carrots to give you nice rectangular blocks.
- Cut these down further to get the chip width you like.
- Cover an oven tray in baking paper and coat with some olive oil spray.
- Lay the chips out so they are not touching each other.
- Drizzle with more oil, some honey and some lemon juice.
- Cook on 180C (fan-forced oven) for 30 minutes.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Please consider subscribing to a weekly email summary of our posts or check us out on Facebook @growitcatchitcookit.