This quick method of making home-made potato thins works just as well for wedges!
You just cut them differently and you can even sprinkle them with dried herbs for that bit of fancy. 🙂
- Pop your fan-forced oven on to 240 degrees centigrade.
- Slice up your potatoes and lay them in an ovenproof dish.
- Drizzle with a tiny bit of olive oil.
- Add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Cook for about 45 minutes.
- Try and get some before your kids eat them all!
Please consider subscribing to get a weekly email summary of our posts.