Product ranges get an automatic tick of approval from me if the bottom end of the range far exceeds expectations. The Nylex Garden Sprayer range is the perfect example of this. I am reviewing several of their models starting with the Nylex 1.5L 360° Sprayer which is my latest purchase. See the other reviews here.
I couldn’t be more pleased with it.
This pressure sprayer is perfect for spraying chili plants and tomato plants, for example, where you only want small quantities of solution but you need to get the underside of the leaves too. A trigger spray (although Nylex makes good/affordable versions of these) is not going to suffice as they can’t spray upside down. Turning the leaves is going to end up getting spray on you and also leaf/foliage damage.
Note: This is not a paid post.
- Nylex 1.5L 360° Garden Sprayer
- Very good build quality for a very low price
- 2 year warranty on the UV resistant plastic
- Feels balanced in the hands
- Adjustable nozzle from mist to stream
- Lockable trigger
- Easy to read 1.0L and 1.5L marks so you can easily mix your concentrate solutions
- Filter mechanism avoids blockages
- Spare o-rings etc are available
- Not as versatile as a pressure sprayer with a wand for plants with dense foliage
- Lack of tag or other method to communicate purpose/type of the contents e.g. fungicide vs insecticide
- Available at your local Bunnings https://www.bunnings.com.au/nylex-1-5l-360-garden-sprayer_p2961996
Great product at a very reasonable price and small enough to store when not in use. Build quality is high and you should get many years out of it.
If you have any questions about the product range I recommend contacting the Nylex team at http://www.nylexwatering.com/contact-us/
Hope this review helps and feel free to send me any comments or corrections.