So here is the yummy barbecue sauce that goes with Ben’s Magic Chicken Dry Rub. It is enticingly tangy and smokey and you can use it as a basting sauce or add it to meat and vegetables as you eat. Ben recommends making it in small batches only so it retains its punch :).
All you have to do is add to a pot:
- Two good dollops of tomato sauce.
- A not quite as good dollop of chilli sauce (I use my home-made one, which is a smoky chipotle style).
- A big splash of Worcestershire sauce.
- About 2 Tbsp of brown sugar.
- A small dollop of molasses.
- One drop of liquid smoke.
- Salt or soy sauce to taste.
- A large dash of Ben’s Magic Chicken Dry Rub.
Heat until it boils, is well mixed/dissolved and smelling amazing.
You can use this like button without having to log in.